At any time, you can view the live "Cash on Site" balance of all Cash accounts within a site.
To do so, head to: Revenue Management > Cash On Site.
For each account with the site, the following is shown:
- Account Name: Displays the name of the account.
- Minimum Allowed Balance: Displays the minimum balance allowed for that account, if defined.
- Desired Balance: Displays the desired balance for that account, if defined.
- Current Balance: Displays the current balance of the account.
- Desired Balance Shortfall: Displays the difference between the current balance and desired balance, if a desired balance is defined.
Where applicable, you can also select "+" on the left of any row to view details of the latest 5 Safe Counts that were counted against that account in the past 7 days.
To see the live "Cash on Site" balance of multiple sites, refer to the Cash On Site Report.
- If the current balance of an individual account is less than the minimum allowed balance for that account, the current balance of that account shows in red font.
- If the current balance of all accounts is less than the minimum allowed balance for all accounts, the Total row is highlighted in red.
- If the current balance of all accounts is less than the minimum allowed allowed balance for all accounts plus a percentage threshold (i.e. getting close to the minimum balance), the Total row is highlighted in yellow. (To set the percentage threshold, set the Cash On Site Alert Threshold % setting in the Global Settings tab in the Company Setup section.)