A cash event in Approved state can be rolled back to Pending state to make changes if required.
You can only roll back a cash event if:
- You have rights to do so. (Click Here if you do not have rights to roll back but believe you should.)
- The cash event is in Approved state. (A cash event in Completed state cannot be undone.)
- The cash event is within an open period, if periods are used.
- If the cash event contains a till payment type event, the cash up for the till must be in Pending state.
To roll back a cash event:
- Head to Revenue Management > Cash Events.
- Locate the required cash event and select [EDIT].
Within the cash event:
- Select [UNAPPROVE].
- Confirm the roll back.
The cash event is now back in Pending state and can be edited.