A cash movement in Approved state can be rolled back to Preparation state to make changes if required.
You can only roll back a cash movement if:
- You have rights to do so. (Click Here if you do not have rights to roll back but believe you should.
- The movement is in Approved state. (A movement in Completed state cannot be undone.)
- The cash movement is within an open period, if periods are used.
To roll back a cash movement:
- Head to Revenue Management > Cash Movements.
- Locate the required cash movement and select [EDIT].
Within the cash movement:
- Select [UNAPPROVE CASH MOVEMENT].
- Confirm the roll back.
The cash movement is now back in Pending state and can be edited.