A bank deposit in Deposited state can be rolled back to Preparation state to make changes if required.
You can only roll back a bank deposit if:
- You have rights to do so. (Click Here if you do not have rights to roll back but believe you should.)
- The bank deposit is in Deposited state. Note that:
- A bank deposit in Reconciled state cannot be undone; it must first be Unreconciled.
- A bank deposit in Completed state cannot be undone.
- The bank deposit is within an open period, if periods are used.
- The bank deposit is not an "auto bank cashup" deposit. (Auto-generated bank deposits are automatically deleted when you Unapprove The Cash Up that originally created the deposit.)
To roll back a bank deposit:
- Head to Revenue Management > Bank Deposits.
- Locate the required bank deposit and select [EDIT].
Within the bank deposit:
- Select [UNDO DEPOSIT].
- Confirm the roll back.
The bank deposit is now back in Preparation state and can be edited.