Please ensure the USB scanner is powered via an outlet and not through another device, such as a computer.
Once that is complete then please follow these uninstallation steps:
Factory Resetting the Scanner / Unpairing
1. On your iPad, go to the main iPad Settings > Bluetooth then under My Devices, next to
the scanner by pressing the blue (i) then Forget This Device.
2. Once completed scan the below Factory Reset code to complete the uninstallation:
Once completed, please follow the pairing process:
Setting Up / Pairing
1. Turn your iPad's Bluetooth off then back on.
2. Take the scanner out of the charging dock and hold down the power button to turn the
scanner on (The blue Bluetooth light should now be flashing, ready to pair)
3. Scan one of the following two QR codes depending on how you want your scanner to behave:
[OPTION 1 – STATIC]
Scan the code below if you are going to have
the scanner in static position on the charging
dock and auto scan.
[OPTION 2 – MOBILE MODE]
Scan the below code if you are going to work
off the trigger
4. Scan this option to ensure the scanner is Always On and not turning off after the default
5. Scan the below code to begin the pairing process.
6. On the iPad Settings > Bluetooth your scanner should now appear as an option to
7. Select the Scanner from the Other Devices list. After a moment this should appear in the
My Devices list with Connected.
8. Open the NCR Silver application and your scanner should now be ready to use.
(If this is not the case, force close the NCR Silver application by pressing twice on the iPad’s
home button and then swipe the NCR Silver upwards, then re-open NCR Silver and test it
Please select link below to download a printable PDF version of this guide.