[Important: Please Note]
- Only the Bixolon 350plusIII printer models have the ability to connect via Bluetooth.
Pairing the Receipt Printer to the iPad
- Select the iPad Settings app
- Select Bluetooth from the left-hand menu
- Turn the Bluetooth OFF and back ON again to refresh the iPad's search for Bluetooth devices by pressing the button to the right of Bluetooth, which will turn GREY to indicate it is OFF, and will turn GREEN to indicate it is ON.
- Turn your receipt printer OFF and back ON again by pressing the power button on the front of the printer where O = OFF (Picture left)/ I = ON (Pictured right) as indicated on the power button itself.
- When ON, the printer will show a a green light under Power on the top panel.
- Referring back to the iPad, you may have been prompted to automatically to enter a pin. If not, locate the printer under My Devices and select it:
[Note: The names may vary of the printer, they are commonly referred to as SRP-350plusIII or BLUETOOTH PRINTER]
[Note: If you are dealing with multiple Bluetooth printers and unsure which one's are which due to similar naming conventions, turn off the printers you are NOT trying to set-up, then turn the Bluetooth off and on again on the iPad to reflect this]
- If presented with the “Pairing is Unsuccessful” message, or the process doesn’t happen automatically, you can select on the discovered device instead within your Bluetooth settings.
- When prompted for the PIN, type in "0000" and select Pair
- If successful, you should now see your printer in the My Devices list with “Connected” to the right.
Setting up the Kitchen Printer in NCR Silver
- Open and login to the NCR Silver app, select the three lines at the top left and select Settings
- Select Receipt Printer
- Select Add Receipt Printer and give it some time to refresh.
- Under Automatic Discovery you should be able to see the connected BIXOLON printer. Select IDENTIFY to confirm it is the correct printer you wish to use, and your printer will print out a small message to clarify.
- Once confirmed select the BIXOLON printer by touching corresponding arrow on the right
- Under Printer Settings give your printer a name.
- Select Print Test Receipt to confirm connection and your printer will print a confirmation message.
- Select Set As Default if this is your default printer for this device, which will be indicated by a green tick (and is indicated later by a star symbol next to the name)
- Select Done at the top right to save these settings.
- You can then select <Settings and then Close at the top left to go back.
- Now perform a test print from an order to see if it working as it should.