Here is a step by step guide on how to add or remove an employee from the POS
- Open NCR silver and log in with using your credentials. Silver UK
- Select "Company View / All Stores" (this is so we can see employees only assigned to one store)
- Go to Employees.
- Add An Employee
- Fill in as below image.
- Employee Name is their full name plus "@ SITE"
- Employee ID is blank
- Short name is their first name.
- Email address is blank.
- Phone is blank.
- User role is as requested
- If manager assign to all sites, if Cashier then assign to only their site.
- Untick prompt for tips.
- Enter a number between 4 and 8 digits long for the PIN, best practice is to create a spreadsheet and record every pin created along with the employee and their User Role. Each pin is unique and cannot be assigned to more than 1 employee.
- Then press save to complete the process.
To Remove an Employee
Caution! Removing a user from Silver is permanent and cannot be undone. Please be absolutely certain you wish to remove a user before proceeding.
- Press the 'Remove Employee Button' on the right hand side of the page.
- You will see this pop up, press OK.
After pressing OK the user will have been removed and you will be returned to the Employees page.