Optimising business success relies on effective sales dashboards. Whether you're an experienced entrepreneur or new to the business world, understanding the nuances of sales dashboards is essential.
This guide is designed to be your go-to resource for FAQs and troubleshooting tips related to Sales Dashboards throughout Centegra Plus. We'll unravel any uncertainties you may have, ensuring you can harness the full potential of these tools. Let's simplify the intricacies of managing sales data, empowering your business to flourish through well-informed decision-making.
If you're looking for guidance on sales reports instead of dashboards, Click Here.
If you can't find what you're looking for, Click Here to get in touch with Centegra. We're here to assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Configure The "Like For Like" Dashboard?
Like For Like Dashboard Layout
The Like For Like Dashboard provides a comparison of sales so far today, versus sales at the same time:
- Same Day Last Week
- Same Day Last Year
- Same Day In 2019
The Like For Like dashboard automatically lists sites that you as an individual user have access to within Centegra Plus. This cannot be changed.
The sites are then arranged in up to four sections, depending on your company type:
Companies With Only Company-Owned Sites
The Like For Like Dashboard will show the following two sections:
- Like For Like - For sites that have passed their Like For Like Date.
- New Stores - For sites that have not yet passed their Like For Like Date.
Companies With Both Company-Owned & Franchisee Sites
The Like For Like Dashboard will show the following four sections:
- Company Like For Like - For company sites that have passed their Like For Like Date.
- New Company Stores - For company sites that have not yet passed their Like For Like Date.
- Franchise Like For Like - For franchise sites that have passed their Like For Like Date.
- New Franchise Stores - For franchise sites that have not yet passed their Like For Like Date.
Like For Like Dashboard Settings
For the Like For Like Dashboard, each site has two settings within the Site Configuration tab of the site setup page, accessed via Company Settings > Site Setup > Site.
These two settings are:
- Like For Like Date: Typically set as one year after the sites opening date, so as to automatically move the site from the New Stores section to the Like For Like section after being open for one year. This can be changed if required, to move the site to the section you require.
- Site Type: Set this as either Company or Franchise. (If left blank, the default is Company.)
The Like For Like Dashboard can be seen for any date, but defaults to either today or yesterday when you first access the dashboard.
You can specify whether you want to see today or yesterday by default within your user profile.
Head to Account > Profile, and in the User Detail tab select your Default Dashboard Date preference.
How Do I Add Widgets Into My Homepage?
When you log into Centegra Plus, the first page that you see is your personal sales dashboard. The sales dashboard can be comprised of Dashboard Widgets that provide you within sales information for your site so far today in a variety of ways, as well as widgets for other areas of the system.
To add widgets to your dashboard:
- Select the [ACCOUNT] button at the top right of the page.
- Select [PROFILE].
- Within your profile, access the Widgets tab.
- In here, select the widgets that you want showing on your dashboard.
- There is a brief summary of the information that each widget can provide you with.
- When selecting a widget, the border will change to green to show you that it is enabled.
- Once all are selected, select your company logo to return to the dashboard.
By default, widgets will get added to you dashboard in the order that you select them. You can arrange widgets to display in any order that you desire by simply dragging-and-dropping the widget into the required location. For larger devices, the dashboard typically displays widgets in two columns. For smaller devices, widgets are restricted to one column only.
How Do I Configurate The Monitored Products Widget?
The Monitored Products dashboard widget provides anyone that enables this widget with visibility of products sales for selected products for the current date within their site. For a product to show within this widget, you must first enable it within the Product Settings.
Head to Product Management > Products, and access the setup page of the product that you want to add into the widget:
- Within the Product Detail tab, head down to the Additional Options section.
- Enable the Monitor checkbox and save the product.
How Do I Configurate The Monitored Groups Widget?
The Monitored Groups dashboard widget provides anyone that enables this widget with visibility of the number of products sold within selected groups for the current date within their site. For a group to show within this widget, you must first enable it within the Product Group Settings.
Head to Product Management > Product Groups > Product Groups, and access the setup page of the product group that you want to add into the widget:
- Enable the Monitor checkbox.
- If required, enter a Target Sales Quantity for products contained within this group.
- Save the product group.