Access the Webhooks section via: Company Settings > Webhooks > Webhook Requests.
All Pending webhook requests for the site that you are logged into are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific webhook requests, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Select Sites / Site Groups: Select which sites and/or site groups to include in the search results.
- Request Date: Search for webhook requests made within the selected date range.
- Webhook Config: Search for requests for the selected configuration. (If blank, all are included.)
- State: Search for requests which are currently in the selected state(s).
- Transaction: Search for requests for the selected transaction based on the Centegra Plus ID.
- Transaction: Search for requests for the selected transaction based on the external ID.
Select [SEARCH], and all webhook requests which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The webhook requests list shows the following:
- Destination Name: Displays the Webhook Destination which contains the webhook configuration.
- Transaction: The Centegra Plus ID of the transaction that the request is for. This can be selected to open the transaction details in a new tab.
- Ext. Transaction: The ID of the transaction from the transaction source.
- Request Date: The date that the webhook request was generated.
- State: The state that the webhook request is currently in.
- Post Date: The date that the webhook request was posted to the webhook destination.
- Response: Provides a response should the webhook request fail.
- Error Message: Provides information on the cause for failure should the webhook request fail.