Effortlessly enhance your menu scheduling! Set start and end times for each day of the week against every menu, ensuring it perfectly aligns with the rhythm of each location and caters to diverse destinations.
Assigning default times is a breeze in the menu's Core Settings, and these can be overridden effortlessly for specific locations and menu destinations within the intuitive Locations & Destinations section of a menu.
But you can take it one step further with the Menu Timings section, your central hub for efficient time management. Seamlessly handle timings across multiple locations and menu destinations from one centralised spot. Effortless menu management at its finest!
Managing Menu Times Within Menu Timings
Access Menu Timings
To update menu times within the Menu Timings section, head to Menu Management > Menu Timings.
In this section:
- When logged into a standard site, you'll see times across menus for the site that you're accessing.
- When logged into a HQ site, you'll see times across all menus for all sites within the company.
If required, you can filter the table using the following search options:
- Menus: Search based on the selected menus.
Note then when logged into the Head Office site, visibility of menu times across all sites is available, therefore an additional site picker is available within the search filters section.
View Menu Timings
Within the menu timings section, the following is shown in the table:
- Site Name: Displays the name of the site that the location (below) is assigned to.
- Location Name: Displays the name of the location that the menu times in the row relate to.
- Menu Name: Displays the name of the menu.
- Destination: Displays the menu destination that the menu times in the row relate to.
- Mon>Fri: Displays the Start and End times for the menu for the menu and destination shown.
- If the times are shown with a highlighted background, the times shown are inherited from the default times for the Menu Destination.
- If no times are shown (either highlighted or not), the menu will not be available on that day.
Updating Menu Times
To update menu times within the table, simply click into the relevant field and adjust the time. After leaving the field that you have just updated, the time will save and you can move onto the next one to update as required.
If the menu times are shown with a highlighted background, the times shown are inherited from the default times for the Menu Destination. If you edit the times via this table, a time override is assigned for the menu destination at the location shown, and the times will no longer be highlighted.
If the menu should not be available on a day, select the delete icon against the times which will remove the start and end times for that day.