This article contains a summary of Centegra Plus updates released throughout April & May 2023.
In some cases, new features may be user rights protected, and therefore your company's Centegra Plus administrator may need to Update User Roles to grant access to these new features.
For more information on any of these updates, Contact Centegra.
- Period Management
- Digital Kitchen Management
- Menu Management
New Feature: Mid-Period Counts
The Mid-Period Counts feature has been introduced to help improve closing count stock accuracy in operations where the stock count is being performed whilst the site is still trading.
The feature, which is enabled per individual site, takes into account any stock movements (e.g. sales, wastage) that occur between the time that the count is entered and the time that the period ends. If any stock movements are entered, the count is adjusted to reflect these movements.
In the example below, a count of 1.2 packs is entered at 9:31am. A stock movement of -0.5 packs is entered at 11:15am, therefore the count in the period (which ends at 11:59am) is adjusted to 0.7.
For more information on the Mid-Period Counts feature, Click Here.
Handling Period Exceptions For Missing Stock Counts
Improvements have been made to the way in which missing counts can be entered into a stock period.
Within Period Exceptions, selecting the [COUNT] button against a Count Exception type exception will now pop up with a list of count sheets that the selected product exists on, saving you from having to navigate into the relevant count sheet(s).
Enter a count against the relevant count sheet(s) within the pop up window and then save.
For more details on why you might get a Count Exception, Click Here.
Digital Kitchen Management
Production Planner Improvements
The following improvements have been added into the Production Planner module to assist in scenarios where the setup of production plans is being updated:
- An Active flag has been added into the setup of production plans. Only plans that have Active enabled will be automatically created each day. Disabling this flag allows plans to be built in advance without the plans auto-creating unnecessarily each day.
- Daily production plans can now be deleted that have not yet been Approved can be deleted.
- Daily production plans can also now be created manually. Within the Production Plans section, the [AUTO CREATE ALL PLANS] button can be selected to create any missing plans for the site. This is particularly useful if daily production plans have been deleted to allow for updates to the production plan setup.
- Within the setup of production plans, a new [CREATE PLAN FOR TOMORROW] button has been added which creates a plan for tomorrows date using the plan setup. This lets you visualise the layout of a production plan without having to activate the plan setup and waiting for it to create automatically.
Menu Management For Deliveroo Now Available
As part of the Menu Management module, it is now possible to publish menus that exist within Centegra Plus out to Deliveroo.
If you already use Deliveroo for delivery and are interested in using Centegra Plus to manage the menus, Contact Centegra to discuss further.
Menu Management For QikServe Now Available
As part of the Menu Management module, you can now use menus that exist within Centegra Plus as the QikServe menu for Click & Collect, Kiosk and so on.
For more information, Click Here.
Previous Centegra Plus Updates
- Centegra Plus Updates - March 2023
- Centegra Plus Updates - February 2023
- Centegra Plus Updates - January 2023